This challenge aims to develop technologies to automate the stocking of products and the collection of expired items in a convenience store. Participants in this competition will develop a robot system that autonomously moves and performs these tasks, as well as the infrastructure they deem necessary to install inside the convenience store. In this challenge, the participants will use their developed robots and infrastructure to compete in stock and disposal demonstrations inside a simulated convenience store.
The following tasks will be performed in the demonstration:
・Stock task: Place the products stored in the container into the designated place on the display cases.
・Disposal task: Straighten the products already placed in a display case, collect the disposal items.
1st place: 300,000 JPY
2nd place: 150,000 JPY
Technology award: 50,000 JPY
October 24-26, 2022
Jul. 29,Aug. 26, 2022 Entry deadline (Entry form is here)
- Aug. 26, 2022 Deadline for submission of detailed documents (Format is here)
- Sep. 16, 2022 Notification of acceptance
- DOKIDOKI Progress Club! (Private)
- Happy Robot (Kanazawa Institute of Technology)
- NAIST-RITS-Panasonic (Ristumeikan University)
- TAK (Tokyo Metropolitan University)
- Team Meijo (Meijo University)
Competition Schedule (Click here for details)
- Oct. 24, 2022 Practice day
- Oct. 25, 2022 1st day
- Oct. 26, 2022 2nd day & Awards Ceremony
|Fup/Dis Total (54pt)||Infra advantage Total (54pt)||Interuption by customer Total (15pt)||A disposal item taken out to home (5pt)||Retry||Total||Rank|
|DOKIDOKI Progress Club!||0||0||0||0||0||0||5|
Kazuyoshi Wada (Tokyo Metropolitan University)
Kenichi Ohara (Meijo University)